Adams Wilson Lawyers
Adams Wilson Lawyers provide specialist Will and Estate law services on the Gold Coast for individuals and businesses, striving to offer the best legal services available to our clients.
Wills can be a complex document, but our lawyers can simplify the process for you and make sure your individual needs are catered for. When drafting your Will, we work closely with you to clarify your personal situation and circumstances, and identify your wishes to ensure your estate is transferred to the beneficiaries you intended. We can also assist in Powers of Attorney, Testamentary Trusts, Estate Administration and Litigation.
Wills and Estates Legal Services:
- Drafting of Wills, Testamentary Trusts
- Drafting of codicils
- Drafting General Powers of Attorney, this is a formal document giving a person you appoint authority to make decisions on your behalf for a specified period of time. It is used while you still have capacity, for example if you are travelling overseas and need to authorise someone to pay your bills
- Drafting Enduring Powers of Attorney, this allows you to appoint someone to make decisions on your behalf if you have lost capacity and are unable to make decisions whether they be personal or financial
- Acting for trustees, beneficiaries and, or executors in estate administration
- Acting for trustees, beneficiaries and, or executors in estate litigation
Our law firm pro-actively keeps up to date with changes in the law and our experience, knowledge and skills are at the forefront of the field.
Suite 41 HQ Building, 58 Riverwalk Place, Robina Qld 4226
Phone: 1300 253 203 Fax: 1300 549 474