Adamson Bernays Kyle & Jones
Matters of Commercial Law are very involved and can be quite complicated in certain areas. Everyone from sole traders to small businesses and even large corporations can benefit from the sound advice of an experienced Commercial Lawyer.
ABKJ and our team of Commercial Lawyers have been conducting business on the Gold Coast for over 40 years. We have extensive experience in dealing with small and large businesses and can advise our clients on any issue that may arise.
Our Commercial Lawyers can offer advice and services in the following areas;
- Business start-up & structuring (Companies, partnerships, trust structures, franchise & sole traders)
- Contract drafting, negotiation, interpretation & review
- Commercial dispute resolution
- Employment law
- Insolvency / Debt recovery
- Intellectual property protection
- Lease agreements, disputes and Conveyancing
- Professional negligence
- Trade practices issues
- Director’s duties, corporate governance & compliance issues
- Capital raising & corporate finance
- Shareholder & Director agreements
- Corporate crime
For Gold Coast commercial lawyers, look no further than ABKJ Lawyers.