Commercial & Civil Litigation Gold Coast
Find a Litigation Lawyer below
Commercial & Civil Litigation disputes on the Gold Coast can take a number of forms. Whether it’s a disagreement over the interpretation of a commercial contract, insurance claims, property disputes or even an escalated situation between neighbours, you’ll need a Litigation Lawyer on your side to get the best possible outcome.
You’ll find a number of experienced Commercial & Civil Litigation Lawyers on the Gold Coast that can solve the issue in the most efficient manner possible.
ABKJ Lawyers have been conducting business on the Gold Coast since 1970, with clients that include large corporations, local authorities & institutions as well as small businesses and private individuals. Our Litigation Lawyers can help you not only by understanding your point of view, but also by bringing a new perspective that has come from years of experience in litigation matters, common sense, and rational assessment of risk.
We will help you determine what’s at stake, develop options and strategies to strengthen your position, and put in place a plan that will attain the best possible outcome for you.
In matters of litigation it’s important to get professional advice earlier rather than later. Please don’t hesitate to contact us at ABKJ Lawyers.
Adams Wilson Lawyers
Adams Wilson Lawyers provide specialist commercial litigation services on the Gold Coast for businesses, from small to medium businesses to large corporations and self-employed individuals.
In today's commercial world, the risk of being damaged by another person's conduct (or causing alleged damage to another party) is a real risk for all. Litigation can be a stressful experience, whether you are the party taking action on another or vice versa, but the team at Adams Wilson's business lawyers have the training, knowledge, experience, resources and passion to provide you with the most effective legal representation.
Commercial Litigation & Dispute Services
- Advice regarding potential claims against a defendant
- Advice regarding potential claims against you
- Advise and assistance in managing risk and avoiding litigation in transactions and negotiations
- Negotiation and mediated settlements
- Representation before mediators, Tribunals, Local Courts, District Courts, Supreme Courts, the Federal Court and the High Court in litigation matters
- Assistance in enforcing judgements and cost orders
- Drafting and use of Statutory Demands, and insolvency matters such as personal bankruptcy, corporate liquidation and actions against directors
Our law firm proactively keeps up to date with changes in the law and our experience, knowledge and skills are at the forefront of the field. Striving to offer the best legal services available to both our commercial and individual clients on the Gold Coast.
Suite 41 HQ Building, 58 Riverwalk Place, Robina Qld 4226
Phone: 1300 253 203 Fax: 1300 549 474
Rose Litigation Lawyers
Litigation and Dispute Resolution
- Business Disputes
- Shareholder and Partnership Disputes
- Contract Disputes
- Property Disputes
- Trust Disputes
- Body Corporate and community titles Disputes
- Leasing Disputes
- Professional Negligence
- Competition and Consumer Disputes
- Building and Construction Disputes
- Personal Property Securities Act Disputes
- Insurance Disputes
- Intellectual Property Disputes
- Wills and Estates Disputes
- Injunctions, Freezing Orders and Urgent Court Applications
- Regulatory Disputes
- Recovery Action
- Debt Dispute
- Security Enforcement
- Asset Tracing and foreign enforcement of judgments
- Advice to Directors
- Asset Protection
- Insolvency Administrations
- Advice and Actions on behalf of Liquidators
- Advice to Creditors
- Advice in respect of bankruptcy
- Negotiation of Personal Debts and Debt Settlement
- Personal Insolvency Agreements and Debt Agreements
- Claims from Trustees’ in Bankruptcy
- Acting on behalf of Trustees in Bankruptcy