Property lawyers on the Gold Coast
Find a Property lawyer below
If you have a commercial property matter you need dealt with you’ll probably need the services of a Property Lawyer. While residential property matters are usually handled by a Conveyancing Lawyer, Property Lawyers manage more complex actions such as property development, commercial leasing and body corporate issues.
The Gold Coast is home to a number of Property Lawyers that can help you with everything from small strata title issues to major property development projects.
ABKJ Lawyers have been providing a comprehensive range of legal services to the Gold Coast since 1970. Each partner specialises in their own specific areas of practice, with a dedicated team operating in the area of Property Law on the Gold Coast.
Whether you’re buying or selling, operating privately or commercially, our property lawyers can help you with all areas of real estate. The four main areas we specialise in are;
Buying or selling your home or investment property is possibly the biggest financial transaction of your life. So finding the right Solicitor to help guide you through the steps involved is extremely important.
Davoren Associates are highly experienced property lawyers and we strive to ensure that your conveyance will be completed with the minimum of fuss and worry. We take care of all of the essential steps including perusing and advising you about the contract prior to signing; preparing all of the necessary transfer documents; liasing with your bank regarding finance; and organising the settlement of your contract. We keep you informed at all times of the progress of your matter.
Areas of Expertise:
- Buying and Selling of your Home/Land
- Buying and Selling of your Investment property, including Units.
- Michael Coman, Partner
- Ilse Bogan, Conveyancing Paralegal
Most Australians intend on owning their own home one day, and possibly even an investment property. MCG Legal have a great deal of experience in property law and can take the stress away from your Conveyancing matters. Conveyancing can be a very complex area of law and it is important any contract is reviewed before you sign it to ensure it satisfies your needs and protects you.
Our friendly and experienced team at Southport can assist you through the property sale process and even have an after-hours service for urgent matters. A typical conveyance involves:
- Title searches – to establish the owners of the property and the official description of the property on the deed; important for the transfer of documents and establishing exactly what property is being bought or sold.
- A check for things like heritage listings, easements and other restrictions on the buyer’s potential use of the property.
- Making sure all conditions in the contract are met.
- Ensuring rates, water charges, and land tax are paid by the appropriate party and the property has access to such services.
- Arranging the payment of fees and charges.
- The preparation of legal documents.
Speak to our Conveyancing team for all matters of property law.