Most Australians intend on owning their own home one day, and possibly even an investment property. MCG Legal have a great deal of experience in property law and can take the stress away from your Conveyancing matters. Conveyancing can be a very complex area of law and it is important any contract is reviewed before you sign it to ensure it satisfies your needs and protects you.
Our friendly and experienced team at Southport can assist you through the property sale process and even have an after-hours service for urgent matters. A typical conveyance involves:
- Title searches – to establish the owners of the property and the official description of the property on the deed; important for the transfer of documents and establishing exactly what property is being bought or sold.
- A check for things like heritage listings, easements and other restrictions on the buyer’s potential use of the property.
- Making sure all conditions in the contract are met.
- Ensuring rates, water charges, and land tax are paid by the appropriate party and the property has access to such services.
- Arranging the payment of fees and charges.
- The preparation of legal documents.
Speak to our Conveyancing team for all matters of property law.